From: David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA "X" label - 10inch series Susan Reed
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 11:45 PM
Okay..that is a reissue of late 40s 78s from RCA. Was this
in a "vault" series or a regular line? I didn't know these had been
reissued on X. Probably prompted by her appearance on Elektra LPs..?

dl

Randy Watts wrote:
LXA-3019 -- I KNOW MY LOVE: FAVORITE FOLK SONGS --
Susan Reed -- 195? -- Contents: I Know My Love; The Three
Gulls -- Fare Thee Well -- Go Way from My Window; Molly
Malone -- Lord Randall -- A Mighty Ship; Jennie Jenkins --
Danny Boy -- My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose; The Soldier
and the Lady -- Venezuela
--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Thomas Stern