Re: [ARSCLIST] Philco radio programs

Any Philco discs I've seen have been 12-inch and 16-inch. The earlier ones were produced by Judson.

dl

Steven Smolian wrote:
I seem to remember a recent discussion- on this list, I think, about the Philco radio show transcriptions, pressed by Columbia on 12-3/4" single sided discs.

Now that some are passing through my hands, my brain needs refreshing. ANyone know who the perforemers are? They are announced as the "Philco Orchestra"and the like.

Steve Smolian