From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Kolovos
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:15 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] DVD-Video audio track ripper?

Nothing illegal going on here--just need to extract the audio track from
some DVD-Video discs that were made for us from some old Umatic tapes.
We own copyright to the content. This isn't preservation activity, I
just need to make listening copies of the audio track for one of the
filmmakers and our transcriptionist.

Any suggestions for a free DVD-Video audio track ripper (for Windows XP)
would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

andy

--