Re: [ARSCLIST] where does one service Studer and adat machines

> I would like to find a good place to service Studer reel to reel
> and Adat machines.  Does anyone have suggestions?
>
> We are located in Ventura county CA

Hello Anat,

We use Fred Thal / ATAE to service all of our Studer Master Recorders.
Fred is very thorough, and knows Studer machines extremely well -
perhaps better than anyone in North America, as he works exclusively
on Studer machines.

You'll find a list of some Studer resources here:

http://www.TheAudioArchive.com/TAA_Tape_Studer_A820.htm

Fred might also work on some of the compact Studer machines like the
A810/A812/A816, but you would have to check with him.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867
mailto:EricJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.TheAudioArchive.com
Disc and Tape Audio Transfer Services and Preservation Consulting