To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Odd way to get out of a record you didn't want issued

I remember Carol. The eye passed directly over our suburban Boston house. We had power longer than most, because the lines were buried. About the only thing I remember (other than my Mom playing scrabble with a neighbor) was the TV tower at WBZ and the steeple of the Old North Church both blowing over.

John Ross