[ARSCLIST] Long shot -- Ye Olde issues of High Fidelity and Downbeat

Hi All:

If anyone has the following old magazine issues and would be willing to make me a couple of pages' scans or photocopies, please ping me off-list. Needless to say, I will be very grateful. Purpose is private research/archives.

High Fidelity issues -- 8/62, 12/62 and 2/61. I need one article from each issue.

Downbeat, 3/30/61 -- one article.

-- Tom Fine