Re: [ARSCLIST] Advice needed on how to restore an old acoustic recording

Hi.  Thanks for the responses.  As to the matter of whether or not my cartridge is wired for vertical, yes, it is.  I should have mentioned that,
but thanks for mentioning it. As to the content of the discs, yes, there
are 50 of them, all with a Henry Burr Hymn on one side and a hymn talk on
the other side.  The speaker on the "b" side was elderly when the
recordings were made, and the voice is quite weak. I'm looking to find the
best stylus to play this record, then I can work on restoration. Thanks for
all the help!