Re: [ARSCLIST] NAB Reels - 400?

Thanks Marie. Pricey is a mild word!

She got back to me with this:
"Thank you for looking. I found Splicit Reel Audio Products in Oregon and Protapenw.com also in the Northwest who sell them. Maybe you will need this information sometime in the future. One never knows! Thank you for your time emailing me and for talking with me on the phone. Have a wonderful week!"

where you find this:

<http://splicit.com/plastic_tape_reels.html> 12.95 each, reel and box. So there you go!

Thanks, but only 100 used ones won't do it for them., Parker.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689