[ARSCLIST] Information Wanted: Rolf Cahn & Jo Mapes

I'm looking for information about a 1957 LP, "Rolf Cahn and Jo Mapes," Catalog No. 101 on the Bay Concerts label. The jacket shows a San Francisco address for Bay Concerts Records.

I can't find any references to "Bay Concert Records" except for this LP. Was it a vanity release, or did they ever issue anything else? Anybody ever seen a catalog or other titles?

There's a thread about this record on Mudcat, the folkie web forum, but the copy in my hands is the same one mentioned there (borrowed to make a digital transfer).

John Ross