Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference 2009: Washington, DC

Scratch that..they want $189.99 on Wednesday and Thursday nights, $209.99 on Friday and Saturday nights, AND $20 per day for parking! And no free breakfast, I presume. See you at the Y (or do I have to bunk with Smolian?). The Liaison is a much better deal.

David Lennick wrote:
And the Red Roof Inn is about a 10-minute walk. Cheap and cheerful for me, thanks.

dl