Re: [ARSCLIST] Riverside Race Car Records

Well Tom,as you know Estrus,Hillsdale,and a couple of other labels in the 90s, put out records lovingly aping the designs of the Fleetwood,Riverside racing Lps.Here's an example:
http://www.timkerr.net/discography_lhfixers.html#80
 Sensational Sounds Of The 1995 Estrus Invitationals EP
Format: 7"
Label: Estrus
Release Date: 1996
Ref.: ESP 3233

Some of the Fleetwood Lps are out on CD:
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1960174
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1958372
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bakersfield-1963-5th-Annual-Fuel-Gas-Racing-CD-NEW_W0QQitemZ140083953310QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2875QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
And others have put out private issue CDs doing the same stuff,like
http://www.gamutrecords.com/3.html
http://www.racinguniversity.com/sounds.htm

So,it's not a forgotten little genre.

                          Roger