[ARSCLIST] Mercury MG10000 series listing or discography

Hi All:

Does anyone have a listing or better yet a discography of the Mercury MG10000 series, the first LP's? I couldn't find anything of much use online, just a few snippets here and there. Surprisingly, none of the LPs I have list any other titles on the back cover and this was pre-inner sleeves so no complete listing like started appearing for the later MG50000 series once inner sleeves became the norm.

If someone has started such a list, I'll be happy to include the bits and pieces I have in my own collection. There's also a few references to some of these albums in John Hammond's autobiography (for instance the recordings of Oistrakh and Shostakovich made in Prague in 1946 and the Oistrahk/Khachaturian recording made in Russia, and some general info about the Czech-captured German Telefunken recordings from WWII era, and some references to the original recordings of Mitch Miller playing oboe chamber music).

Anyway, a complete listing of these LPs would be most helpful.

-- Tom Fine