Re: [ARSCLIST] ELP Turntable (Re(2): [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software)

Hi David,

If you have a Monks cleaning machine, we need to give you a pass on the cars.

Tonight I played more tapes on my ATR. Sue has no idea as to the cost of the ATR as I' dragged about 30 pro RTR machines home over the last year. They all look the same and she's gotten used to it. The ATR is different as it looks new. Sue has overlooked the acoutrements of the machines so they all look the same to her, that's good for me!! She knows that tape machines are old and cheap<*>

The sound of great analog can be appreciated on a system set up in an appropriate room with good gear. Neither the room nor gear need to be expansive or expensive, but it helps.

Those of you that have the ability to record live music in a real space can appreciate the talent you've refined over the years. Being an audiophile, I have the option of listening to the music recorded by the best; whatever the medium will be.

  Ken