Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST Digest - 18 Aug 2008 to 19 Aug 2008 (#2008-226)

Speaking for CD and DVD digital archiving, it is also important to
periodically test samples to detect any deterioration. Information on
readable but marginal discs can then be transferred while accessible. I
would assume that this would apply to any storage medium. Store-and-forget
just does not work.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.
www.mscience.com