[ARSCLIST] Disc-O-File Announcement

Greetings all

I regret to inform you that the prices of our Disc-O-File record sleeves have gone up. With the rapidly rising costs of energy and paper, it was only a matter of time.

HOWEVER, for the next 2 weeks, our 16" sleeves will still be available at the old price of 85 cents each. After that, they will be $1 each. I am making this offer because we have over 100,000 Disc-O-Files arriving from the manufacturer the end of this month, and I have to clear out some space to receive them.

The minimum order is 50 sleeves, and quantity discounts are available as follows:

500  10%
2500  20%
5000  30%

To see a listing of the 11 different sizes we sell (along with the revised prices) go to www.78rpm.com and click on the Disc-O-File link.