Re: [ARSCLIST] The Hope of Audacity Was--Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment (fwd)

I think it may have been Tom who said something about
all of us who use particular software as our specific
tool/tools of choice.   Everyone that I know has their
favorite, because that's what they learned and feel
comfortable with.   They all do the basic job of
capturing and editing to a greater or lesser extent
with some having more tricks up their audio sleeves.
So, I think a lot of opinions here may be based on
comfort levels after many years (in my case) of using
what works.

Rod