[ARSCLIST] Listing of RCA Victor Z-scrolls?

As many of us know, these were the finest editions from the Victor catalog
ever offered, made exclusively (I'm told) for libraries and radio stations.
The quality of the shellac compound even makes these spinners
*look*shinier, almost immediately detectable at a glance.

Does anyone know about a listing of which titles/numbers were made available
in Z-scroll? Even better would be a note of how many were issued of each!

Finally it's my understanding that after the scroll-label-era no such
special editions were offered, although I'd like to find myself
contradicted.

clark