[ARSCLIST] Wire Woes

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've got a long, nasty Webster-Chicago "off the reel" wire tangle.  Let's be conservative and say maybe about two hundred feet worth.

Imagine this layered wind coiled around the end of a paper towel tube, going slack and falling off the end.  Big, kinky mess....  Not exactly the scenario but you get the picture.  Any ideas other than lots of time, patience and wear on the nerves and bifocals....oh sorry...."progreeive lenses".  (I hates political correctnesssss.)

Don't try this under laboratory conditions....let alone your home!!

Thanks!  :-)

Martin