To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The end of the cassette ? ? ?

This is just about the last "mass" market for cassettes in the U.S., I think. I'm not sure where you could buy a modern commercial music release in the U.S. or western Europe -- or if such a thing is even manufactured anymore. I think commercial music is still released on cassettes in parts of the Third World.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>