Re: [ARSCLIST] Robert McBride's Violin Concerto

Thanks to a friendly list member's private message, I now have the info.

David Lennick wrote:
Anyone have any information on Robert McBride's Violin Concerto? I have it here on ARS 116, which has no liner notes (maybe there was an insert, but not in this copy). It was originally on a ten-incher, ARS 27. I need the names of the movements (and how many..there seem to be 3, from my quick spotting of the disc).

Thanks
dl