Re: [ARSCLIST] Blue Amberols

John.

Thank you. I am trying to effectively get broad "folder labels" so this is good stuff. Thank You. I have ordered a copy of "Koenigsberg, Allen, Edison Cylinder Records, 1889- 1912" in case that has any title information.
I have the long job of cataloguing many thousand cylinders and do like a sense of order :)

Can one presume that these foreign series where all from U.S. masters? As many sub divisions as possible are welcome for all cylinders, both 2 and 4 minute etc. So if there was something for 5000 series or any other subdivisions am happy to hear more in the interim.

Alan Sutton's discography claimed that 28000 series was ""Blue Amberol Concert List (1912-1918)"

Is your referenced catalogue an original or a reprint ? If the latter, are these still available to access/obtain?

Many thanks.

Darren