Re: [ARSCLIST] Quadraphonic transfer?

Alex,

While I don't do these things, it would be helpful to provide more details as there was a discrete carrier-system, the RCA CD4 disc as well as the matrix systems including the CBS SQ and the Sansui QS. There were probably more that I have forgotten. Unless it's the RCA system,. it is a matrix system much like the Dolby Pro Logic of later years that essentially is a rotated matrix from the earlier quad days.

I can digitize quadraphonic tapes.

Cheers,

Richard