To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Glass Records

In a message dated 5/20/2008 4:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rjhodge@xxxxxxx writes:

One  thing about many of those albums. Many of them will allow an edge of
the  record to slip down inside the sleeve adjacent to the binding. If
one isn't  extremely careful about how the record is situated in the
sleeve-away from  the binding-,the album will take a bite shaped break
out of the record when  the sleeve is turned.

To remedy this common occurence, I take all the records out of the album,
then run a thin line of Elmer's glue along the fold INSIDE each sleeve*, so that
each record will be held snug out of harm's way. Then let dry overnight.
Works for me.

Don Chichester

*That is, glue the opening shut, NOT in the area of the record!   Contact
off-line if I'm not clear enough.

favorites at AOL Food.