[ARSCLIST] MAGNETIC TAPE QUESTION

Dear Colleagues

We have a huge collection of magnetic tape and so many access copies or backup copies were made that we would like to dipose of some of the magnetic audio tape cassettes since some have so many copies and space is a problem

What is the best disposal method for magnetic tape without breaking any laws of the environmental protection agency or how have other archives
disposed of their material

Your advice would be greatly appreciated

Ishumael Zinyengere

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.