Re: [ARSCLIST] Dol Dauber (apologies for the cunning linguistic detour)

Thank goodness we don't have to put up with clay/tone volumes anymore!

AZS

PS -- I have a feeling we should take this off-list before our fellow
ARSCers get REALLY annoyed!

PPS -- Apologies to those aforementioned fellow ARSCers.