[ARSCLIST] Free for pickup - historic Technics PCM recorder

Apologies in advance for cross-postings.

If you want a piece of PCM recording history, I have a Technics SV-P100 for you:
http://www.fullcompass.com/product/289389.html

The door-close belt needs to be replaced, so it won't function now but should work fine if that's fixed. You get a manual, too.

You need to come pick it up in Bedford Hills, NY. I do not have the box or the time to pack and ship this thing. If you want to pay the UPS Store fees, I can drop it by the UPS store and they'll call you up for a credit card number.

Ping me off-list if interested.

-- Tom Fine