Re: [ARSCLIST] Gypsy Love

David Lennick wrote:
Got a little problem here, friends..the Urania set of Lehar's "Gypsy Love" (URLP 205) gives no indication of where acts end and begin, and I suspect that some of the breaks occur mid-side. Anyone know approximately where changes should occur, or how long each act is in a recording that runs 89 minutes?

Without timing available, I can only help by playing the LPs (I'll digitize en route) and pulling the timing from that. Simply put: is the information important enough to you for such effort?

Incidentally, this set from 1950 is labelled "STEREO". Sure it is. <G>

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/