Re: [ARSCLIST] Saving large files in Sound Forge *

Martin Fisher wrote:
Hi folks,

When trying to save large files in Sound Forge 8 I keep getting the message "The file being rendered exceeded the maximum size allowed for the selected format." What's the problem here and how do I get around it? As an example, one file consists of two tracks rendered at 96/24 and is roughy 2.07 GB in size.

Any suggestions appreciated! :-)

Martin

What format is the partition to which you are saving? In older, perhaps all FAT and FAT32 partitions, the maximum file size is 2 GB. NTFS is required to go up to 4 GB.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/