Re: [ARSCLIST] Columbia, 1946

The 1946 Columbia Record Catalog shows most popular records at fifty cents, with a few at seventy-five cents. The catalog does not specify sizes, so I assume that the 10-inch discs were .50 and the 12-inch were .75.

I believe the catalog was issued at the beginning of the year. I don't have a 1947 catalog; the 1948 book no longer shows prices.

John Ross