Re: [ARSCLIST] Studio information WAS The first direct cut and taped lps

Hi Ben,

I Googled some more and found this article from MIX
magazine on the current status of the studio with
attention by the new renovators to not change the
acoustics of the main studio 56.

http://mixonline.com/recording/business/audio_la_grapevine_92/

 I guess you could actually go there and see it all
for yourself.  Of course, you could get in touch with
Paul Schwartz (who has operated the studio for the
past two decades), Michael Dumas and Pride Hutchison.