Re: [ARSCLIST] Bruno Hi Fi records

Both Bruno and Colosseum were owned by Bruno G. Ronty.

dl

Joel Bresler wrote:
I don't know how much I can add, except that I have

Various Artists, "Adonai Echad 'The Lord is One'"
Bruno Hi-Fi Records BR 15002
1975?
NY, NY

and also same title, on Colosseum Records CLPS 1031
1952
New York

(Some of the same content was possibly also released on Acropole
ABCC4XL-116)

Unusual repertory on this label, to say the least!

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francesco Martinelli Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:41 AM To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [ARSCLIST] Bruno Hi Fi records

Yesterday I found three interesting Lps in an Istanbul shop, two are part of

a series on Bruno Hi Fi Records called "Around the World". The monophonic recordings are by State Ensembles from the Eastern USSR Republics (Uzbekistan, Tataristan). No address is given for this Bruno label. The other is "Turkish Delight", one side recorded in NYC and one in Istanbul, on

Tura Custom Records (420 Lexington Ave., NYC). Cover with famous bellydancer

Necla Ates.
Anybody knows these two imprints?
FM