Re: [ARSCLIST] Bruno Hi Fi records

I have a number of Bruno LPs. They produced a number from Eastern European and Soviet sources.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francesco Martinelli" <fmartinelli@xxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:40 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Bruno Hi Fi records

Yesterday I found three interesting Lps in an Istanbul shop, two are part of a series on Bruno Hi Fi Records called "Around the World". The monophonic recordings are by State Ensembles from the Eastern USSR Republics (Uzbekistan, Tataristan). No address is given for this Bruno label. The other is "Turkish Delight", one side recorded in NYC and one in Istanbul, on Tura Custom Records (420 Lexington Ave., NYC). Cover with famous bellydancer Necla Ates.
Anybody knows these two imprints?
FM