[ARSCLIST] Request for Images of Audio Formats - general format and decay

Dear ARSC List Members:

I am a research assistant working on the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign's Audiovisual Self Assessment Program (AVSAP) project.
Broadly, the basis of the project is to design a graphically-based computer
tool that mid-to-small sized cultural institutions can use as a guide to
assessing audiovisual collections. More information regarding the project
can be found on our website: http://www.library.uiuc.edu/prescons/AVSAP.htm

We are currently in the beginning stages of design and gathering content.
Currently, we have a strong textual foundation and are now moving on to the
stage of collecting visual elements for our tool.

This is where my call for assistance from the listserv community comes in. I
would like to know if anyone has any images or photos (high resolution and
high quality preferred) of:

-general formats (e.g. wire, cylinder, disc, open-reel magnetic media, etc.)
-decay in formats (e.g. tape which has succumbed to sticky shed, discs
coated with palmitic acid, known problematic tapes, etc. )

If you have images you'd be willing to share for this project please contact
me off list at:
tpopp2@xxxxxxxx

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me as well.
Thank you for your assistance!

Best,
Tracy Popp
Graduate Assistant AVSAP