To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:20 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] RCA "Stereo for the Joy of It" set

Hello Tom --

 My copy of this set has only "Shaded Dog" pressings. To answer your
questions, at least as far as my copy is concerned:

 Reiner New World -- 8S/7S
 Munch Eroica -- 11S/6S
 "Hi-Fi Fiedler" -- 11S/11S

 At least I hope this answers your questions. Looking forward to your
conclusions,

Don Tait

************** Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Question for RCA collectors -- are the LPs in the classical album-collection "Stereo for the Joy of
It" real-deal shaded dogs or some alternative pressing of these albums?

Perhaps a better question would be, what are the matrix inscriptions on the original single-LP
issues for a couple of these albums:

Dvorak #5 by Reiner/Chicago
Beethoven #3 by Munch/Boston
"Hi-Fi Feidler"

I'll then compare to what's on these records and we'll know the answer.

-- Tom Fine