To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 3:26 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 2008 ARSC Conference Slide Show

I spent quite a bit of time over the last few days putting together a
complete slide show of the ARSC Conference. It runs about 12 minutes. I use
Shutterfly because you don't need to log in to see the photos and it holds quite a
few.
Because ARSCLIST doesn't allow attachments etc, I can't just send the link to
the list. So - IF you are interested, do not hit reply - or use this email
address. Send me an email at StevenrammATaolDOTcom and I'll send you the slide
show.
If you came, it will bring back memories; if not you'll see what you missed.
Glad I could do this.
Steve Ramm
(http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9UaM3Ldux9o&notag=1)

Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)