Re: [ARSCLIST] NBC Symphony

At 4/8/2008 02:11 PM, Steve S wrote:
A number of years ago I saw a list of the chronology and programs for the NBC Symphony- not just Toscanini. It was on paper, not the net. I checked the net and couln't find it ther.

Can anyone supply?

There are compete lists of NBC Symphony performances with and without Toscanini in "Arturo Toscanini: The NBC Years," by Mortimer H. Frank (Amadeus Press, 2002). Available new from Amazon @ $29.95 or from A1Books.com @ $21.28, but my copy was a $5.98 remainder, so there might be better prices out there...

John Ross