Re: [ARSCLIST] 20 tenors

Its a response to a thread on Opera-L. I told him he had sent it to the wrong list. He thanked me and then did it again.

SA
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 20 tenors

Received this message twice, a couple of hours apart..I presume it's in response to something that hasn't shown up yet.

dl

spcv1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In their primes, I think Leo Slezak, Helge Roswaenge, Ferruccio Tagliavini, and Giuseppe Di Stefano certainly must be considered. Karl Fiedrich, though not remembered by many now, was also a superb artist by any standards.