Re: [ARSCLIST] Vintage hi-fi gear (was Wanted : A different type of classical label)

Bosch owns EV? How many times has EV changed hands? I still can't comprehend the destruction of Altec Lansing. They had such a huge market share in pro sound. It took some real dingalings to screw that up. Anyway, I have a TD124 too, and I'm working on a complete rebuild. I much prefer the design to the idler wheel drive tables that it gets group with (Garrard 301 primarily). Phillip