[ARSCLIST] FW: Internships at StoryCorps

FYI - (forwarded by Jerry Fabris)

From: Desiree Leary [mailto:desireeleary@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 5:19 PM
Subject: Internships at StoryCorps

Hi everyone-

We're currently hiring interns for the summer and I wanted to see if anyone
you know is interested.

StoryCorps is a national oral history project based in Brooklyn, NY that
records the stories of everyday people across the country, and archives
these stories in the Library of Congress for future generations.

We are currently in the process of hiring summer interns, including an
Archive Interns, StoryKit Intern, and Facilities Intern.  Please take a look
on our website, and feel free to repost or forward.

http://www.storycorps.net/about/employment-opportunities/internships
http://www.idealist.org/en/internship/120667-303

We also have some employment opportunities available.
http://www.storycorps.net/about/employment-opportunities

For more information about StoryCorps please visit,
http://www.storycorps.net/

Best,
Desiree