Re: [ARSCLIST] Hong Kong Blues!

In a message dated 4/4/2008 10:37:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
aaron.levinson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I found  a dealer not far from here that has a mint copy of the ARA
version for  $16.00 does that seem fair? I am a big fan of old labels and
the object  itself so I tend to go for the 78 issue when possible. David
do you think  it's a worthwhile investment?

I have a nice copy of ARA 123 "Hong Kong Blues" by Hoagy: $20 postpaid in
USA. More info off-list.

Don Chichester