Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT repair/transfer services

We thought YOU did!

I'm not volunteering, even though my ancient (consumer model) JVC plays any DAT recorded in the last 15 years. I got enough to keep me busy till the next century. Never repaired a broken dat..tossed a few. I remember when I had only one recorder and I was having a safety copy made of a master over at CJRT and it got eaten....

dl

Richard L. Hess wrote:
Who does DAT repair and transfers damaged or poorly recorded DATs?

I get 1-2 inquiries a month and while I transfer OK DATs, I don't want to risk my machines' heads on broken tapes--at least until I've transferred all my personal DATs.

Besides, I've got enough analog to stay busy...

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx