Re: [ARSCLIST] Exactly how many labels did RCA press records for in the 50s/60s ?

On another note Dan,do you know anyone expert on the Biddulph label ?
classical label in London-went out of business I think or cd's became hard
to find around 2000.
Recently Chinese editions with the Chinese cover have been appearing in
Bangkok much to my delight but are they fake copies ? One Heifetz issue was
dated 1990.Prokofiev concerto 2 recorded 1937 etc.
 .