Re: [ARSCLIST] I thought he had found a sucker,er,buyer

The whole thing is reminiscent of the Velvet Underground acetate that ended with a six-figure sum from a fraudulent bidder a few months ago.  It was consequently sold in a registration-required auction for a-not-inconsiderable sum, that, nonetheless, was still a fraction of what it had finished at the first time 'round.

The major difference is that "the world's greatest music collection" will never, ever sell (or not at three million, at least).  There's something indefinably annoying about this auction.  Maybe it's the dollar-bin Madonna and Glenn Miller records shown so prominently.

-Dan