To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:48 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Interesting REcord Find article in the Smithsonian mag this month

I just happened to find this last night while reading my new Smithsonian.

I don't think this was posted before. Maybe it was (busy month here) but
wanted to share with those who didn't see it.

_http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/15545892.html_
(http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/15545892.html)

Sorry if it was covered before.

Steve