To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Early Stereo 1881 and 1931 (Was - Dynadoodoo

The Bell LPs were also nearly impossible to find. I transferred them to tape years ago from copies at the CBC library, but it took until last year before I was able to acquire both LPs for myself. They turn up, but at very high prices on auction lists.

dl

Steve Abrams wrote:
I specified one commonly used player for the Mac that can handle Flac - VLC. You will find a list of players and decoders for the Mac, Solaris, Unix and even the Amiga on the Sourceforge site:

http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

Your remark that nearly every classical LP collector owns the Bell LPs is arrogant and stupid. They were never released commercially.

SA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>