Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for Parlophon 78s issued in 1928

CANTO DO GALO/LADÁRIO TEIXEIRA/LADÁRIO TEIXEIRA (SAXOFONE)/PARLOPHON/12.846-b/1928-10

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for Parlophon 78s issued in 1928

"Parlophon" was the spelling in Germany, no? In any event, some titles, artists and composers would be useful.

dl

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
Italy ? "Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrienne Cardwell"
Hello,
I am on a long and somewhat blind hunt hoping to track down a few 78s that
were issued by Parlophon circa 1928. I am wondering if anyone on the list
has any suggestions as to where I might start? (Aside from google). This
may be a catalogue number for one of them: PARLOPHON/12.846-b/1928-10

PARLOPHON(E)...which country? The thing to look for would be a 1929
catalog of Parlophon(e), if one indeed exists. Failing that, post a
question, specifically citing the phonorecords in question, to the
78-L e-mail list, where someone MIGHT know the answer(s)...?!

Steven C. Barr