Re: [ARSCLIST] NY- SFO - last minute fare sale

Some of us can't even afford that...

Dave Nolan <davenolanaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: For those who have left their plans to the last minute, I got an e-mail
this morning from Virgin America announcing a great sale on flights from
NYC to SFO.

http://www.virginamerica.com/va/home.do

Sale is only on for today and tomorrow (3/13 & 3/14).

Just pulled up $139 each way traveling out on Tusday 3/25 and returning
Sunday 3/30...and I hear they have nice planes/"service" (such as service
is these days).

Wish I'd have know this before buying my tix for close to $200 each way :-(

dave nolan
nyc