Re: [ARSCLIST] Fighting RIAA

I was going to say it'll go back to New Orthophonic but who's around to enforce that? I wonder if anyone owns that trademark anymore ...

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "phillip holmes" <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fighting RIAA

If the RIAA goes out of business, who will enforce my inverse playback curve? Hmm? Will all my records revert to NAB? Columbia?

Karl Miller wrote:
I hope this isn't something that has already been posted...
   A woman unjustly accused of file sharing, fights back at the RIAA.
   Karl

http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/03/andersen-might.html