Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] George Jellinek

In a message dated 3/11/2008 3:27:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Dontaitchicago@xxxxxxx writes:

These are great stories. They remind me of one or two, perhaps a bit
different but nevertheless concerning clerking in older record  stores.

This will be aimed at a small segment of the list, but does anyone remember
the Radio City Music Store in Hempstead, NY, and salespersons  Artie  Eisner,
and Swede and Caron Olsen?  I learned a great deal about records  from them as
a parttime employee while in college.  Down the street was  Archie Bleyer's
Record Store.

Don Chichester