Re: [ARSCLIST] I put this up on eBay tonight.

During WWII Arch Curry was the war correspondent for the NZ forces.  We have
hundreds of recordings that were made, as verbal letters back home, and
records of the war, as the War Office wanted the public to hear them.

Perhaps this could be a similar type of recording, and very valuable to the
family of this person.  Are you able to locate them and have you tried?  I
know, in our archive at Radio New Zealand, there is a recording of my Uncle,
a not so modern text message, to his loved ones back home, and to them the
value is more than a million bucks.

Personally, recording such as this are invaluable.

Kiwi